tagged me, so blame me tagging you on tagging on that.
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new
questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs
7. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
You legitimately have to tag 10 people
Five things about me:
1) I get depressed if my room stays messy too long, but I don't tend to make an effort to make time to clean it.
2) I almost didn't bother to respond to this, but I decided to procrastinate on my homework.
3) I can't seem to finish anything I start. Ever. Homework is usually an exception, but even that sometimes goes unfinished.
4) My favorite fandom pairing is Tear Grants and Yuri Lowell. Who cares if they aren't from the same game?
5) I love Valentine's Day even though I am not a fan of the color pink and the older I get, the more my friends tend to ignore my birthday in favor of their significant other.
Questions I was asked:
1) What is your favorite game ever? Tales of Symphonia, closely followed by Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken.
2) What's the comfiest outfit you've ever owned? I tend to choose clothing for comfort over style, so most of what I own is pretty comfortable. I can't think of any one item/outfit that sticks out in mind as 'oh man so comfortable nothing can match it!'
3) If you could be a mythical creature, which would you choose? Phoenix probably. I've got a slight fixation with fire (it's pretty) and the eternal cycle of rebirth is awesome.
4) What's your stripper name (name of your first pet with name of the street you lived on as a kid)? Victoria Aven (for the record, Victoria was a goldfish I won at the fair)
5) If someone offered you immortality, would you take it? Oh heck yes. An eternity to learn! So many things to read and see<3
6) What is your favorite book? That's a tough one. I don't really think I have one favorite, or even one favorite author. I'd choose a book at random from my bookshelf, but they're boxed up in preparation for moving.
7) What is the dorkiest thing you've done this week? Define 'dorky'.
8) Link the favorite deviation you've done. [link]
I love this costume so much<3
9) What was the worst job you ever had? Well, I hate cleaning bathrooms, does that count? I've had to do that at a couple jobs, and of course, in my own house.
10) What is your favorite band? I don't have a favorite band. I just like
music. Mostly happy music.
Questions for you to answer:
1. What is your internet addiction? (as in, where do you spend the most time online?)
2. If you could have anything for your next birthday, no holds barred, what would you ask for?
3. Why did you choose the username you have for Deviantart? (What does it mean?)
4. If you woke up as the opposite gender, what would your reaction be?
5. Do you think your zodiac sign fits you? Why or why not?
6. Which color best fits your current mood?
7. Which holiday is your favorite?
8. What happened in the last dream you can remember?
9. Who was the last person to make you smile?
10. Do you look at your keyboard while you type?